As a student/staff member of LIT you have unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand library of high-quality instructional videos covering a vast range of software, business and creative skills. With more than 5,000 courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—LinkedIn Learning is designed for all levels of learners, and it’s available whenever you’re ready to learn.
You can access it from your LinkedIn profile. And with the LinkedIn Learning app, you can view courses from your mobile device.
- Management Training and Tutorials - Sharpen your leadership skills with management video tutorials given by industry experts. Learn how to be a more effective manager and how efficiently to manage a team.
- Marketing Training and Tutorials - Learn how to develop, implement, and measure a winning marketing strategy using today's tools and platforms. Our marketing courses help you master traditional marketing skills and the latest digital tools and techniques—learn everything from branding and public relations to SEO, PPC, web analytics, and social media marketing.
In order to use LinkedIn Learning, you will need an LIT email address. To create your account:
- Browse to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/activate
- Enter your LIT email address and click submit.
- An email will be sent to your LIT email address. Follow the instructions in the email to verify your account.