Skip to main content
- Fashion Industry: A Resource Guide from the Library of Congress
- This guide represents a selection of the many resources in the Library of Congress that may be useful for the study of the business aspects of fashion. It includes all aspects of fashion - clothes, shoes, bags, accessories.
- Fashion Era - Covers two centuries of fashion and costume history. Good sections on haute couture and power dressing.
- Fashion Net - Perfect site for links to designers in New York, Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo and Los Angeles. Also links to different labels such as Joop, Lacoste, Gap, Ben Sherman etc.
- Art Rabbit - Art Rabbit is a platform for international contemporary art exhibitions and events.
- VOGUE RUNWAY - Get up-to-the-minute fashion show coverage at New York, London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks. See photos, videos, reviews, and more.
- NOW FASHION - Discover NOW FASHION, the first real time fashion photography magazine to publish exclusive live fashion shows. Get to see the latest fashion runways in ..
- Costume Institute at the MET - The Costume Institute at the Met has one of the most extensive clothing collections with over 30,000 items held. Information is given on previous and current exhibitions, as well as an image database of selected items from the collection.
- British Pathe: The Fashion Archive - A collection of fashion related content from The British Pathe Film Archive. Fashion designers, haute couture shows, fashion industry footage and news reels. Vintage designs from Nina Ricci, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent. Celebrity guests including Liz Taylor and The Queen.
- V&A Fashion - The collection covers fashionable dress from the 17th century to the present day, with the emphasis on progressive and influential designs from the major fashion centers of Europe
- Fashion Museum Bath - The official website for the Fashion Museum which houses iconic attire from the 18th century to modern day
- Vogue - The latest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, fashion week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue.com.
- Trendstop blog features up-to-the-minute fashion and trend news, as well as listings of trade fairs and other events.
- Fashion United - Fashion jobs, the latest fashion news and apparel business network for the UK fashion industry including Fashion jobs Career Centre
- Fashion Week Online - Your one-stop fashion week resource, with live streams from the Big 4, interviews with fashion influencers, plus shopping during fashion week.
The Library, Limerick Institute of Technology